This is a private tour: Yes
Tour duration: 120 min
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, FR, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes
Price from: € 59
Segway tour to Sagrada Familia
We start moving from the Gothic quarter where history, and reality intertwine and you can no longer understand what time you are in.
Through small and intricately woven streets we get to Central Park. Built for the first world exhibition, this park is a favorite place for citizens and visitors. Here you can feed parrots that have become almost tame and take a walk among wild geese and ducks.
Then, saying goodbye to the park and sliding under the Arc de Triomphe, we will get to the business district of the city, which is ideal for segway rides.
Convenient bike paths passing throughout the city will quickly lead you to the main attraction of the city, the Sagrada Familia, and its architecture will not leave you indifferent to the history of its creator.
After a short stop, we pass by the Monumental arena, where bullfighting used to take place, and go straight down to the coast to enjoy the scenery of the Mediterranean Sea.
Your tour will be finished in the Gothic Quarter – on the same spot where you came 2 hours ago.
Segway tour to Sagrada Familia will show you:
- Gothic Quarter
- Roman Wall
- The Face Of Barcelona sculpture
- Monumental Cascade
- Arch of Triumph
- Citadel Park
- La Sagrada Familia (outside)
- Go easy from Gothico to Sagrada and back
- Glide on Segway around Sagrada Familia
- Find the best photospots
- Learn a history and enjoy a fun ride
Carrer d'En Groc, 2, Barcelona 08002
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- A bottle of water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- Minimal age to use Segway or eScooter in Barcelona is 16, its the Law. For underage we can offer ebikes instead.
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.