This is a private tour: Yes
Tour duration: 180 min
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, FR, RU
Price from: € 89
Discover the secrets of Barcelona on an epic tour in the footsteps of Gaudí
From the labyrinths of the Gothic Quarter, you will be transported to the heyday of Catalan Modernism. Antonio Gaudí was one of its progenitors.
You will see and enjoy the great architect’s major masterpieces:
The Citadel Park, with its Monumental Fountain, Gaudi had a hand in the building when he was still an unknown pupil.
The House of the Batllo family, a local businessman, or as it is popularly called, the House of the Dragon, a favorite character of the architect and the fruit of his inspiration.
The House of the Mila nicknamed the Quarry for its unconventional forms and solutions of the era, belonged to the Mila family, a local lawyer and politician of the early twentieth century.
And of course, we will see the life’s work of architect Gaudi, the Temple of the Holy Family, who devoted himself entirely to this project and, unfortunately, never had time to finish it, dying under very strange and absurd circumstances.
All these mystical events you will find out by driving along this grandiose route.
Epic tour in the footsteps of Gaudí will show you:
- Gothic Quarter
- Roman Wall
- The Face Of Barcelona sculpture
- Monumental Cascade
- Arch of Triumph
- Citadel Park
- La Sagrada Familia (outside)
- The House of Mila/ Casa Mila (outside)
- The House of the Batllo family/ Casa Batllo (outside)
- Arena Monumental (outside)
- The Old Port / Port Vell
- Find Gaudi’s sights in the company of a guide
- Learn history about the works of the great architect
- Take perfect photos from the best positions
- Enjoy the segway glide in Barcelona
Carrer d'En Groc, 2, Barcelona 08002
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- A bottle of water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- Minimal age to use Segway or eScooter in Barcelona is 16, its the Law. For underage we can offer ebikes instead.
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.