Tour duration: 120 min
Group Tour guiding language: English, Spanish
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, FR, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes
Price from: € 49
Seaside and The Central Park tour on Segway or eScooter
Imagine that you are riding a Roman chariot, this is the feeling that arises in you when you get on the Segway and find yourself in the Roman ruins of the old city.
Leaving the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, you will breathe in the fresh breeze of the Mediterranean Sea, and the old port will meet you with its history and snow-white yachts.
Passing by the seaside through the fishing village of Barceloneta from the Middle Ages, you will find yourself in the modern Olympic port with its places on the shore.
After you again plunge into Barcelona, in the Ciutadella Park on the territory of the history of the old fortress. Where you will learn a lot about the Golden age of the industrial revolution and the great expansion of the city.
Passing under the Arc de Triomphe, you will find yourself on the border of the history of old and new Barcelona.
Seaside and The Central Park tour will show you:
- Gothic Quarter
- Roman Wall
- The Face Of Barcelona
- Monument of Columbus
- Monumental Cascade
- Olympic Port and Village
- Arch of Triumph
- Citadel Park
- Port Vell (The Old Port)
- Relaxed ride via green park to the sea
- Get spot in a mini-group or book a Private Ride
- Discover the diamonds of seacoast easy
- Make amazing pictures under Arc de Triomphe
Carrer d'En Groc, 2, Barcelona 08002
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- A bottle of water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- Minimal age to use Segway or eScooter in Barcelona is 16, its the Law. For underage we can offer ebikes instead.
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.