This is a private tour: Yes
Tour duration: 120-180 min
Private Tour guiding language: EN, ES, FR, RU
Live Tour guide: Yes
Price from: € 59
Segway tour of Montjuic Hill
What do you think of the idea that from the narrow streets of the old city you find yourself in a real forest in the mountains? Our itinerary to Montjuïc offers you a unique opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the ecosystem of the city.
Montjuïc is the largest park area in Barcelona. Among its many themed parks and gardens you will find many monuments, lost as if by chance, drowned in this endless greenery.
The viewpoints offer unforgettable views of the city and the coast, as well as of the Port of Barcelona, one of the 10 largest ports in Europe. A bird’s eye view is the only way to see the harmony of this city.
The cherry on cake of your Segway tour of Montjuic Hill will be one of the city’s fortresses, located on the top of the mountain, with its artillery cannons, as if forever frozen in time. At the moment the fortress is a museum, we can visit it during 3-hours segway tour, but this should be planed in advance.
Drive Segway more, reach more of Montjuic!
If you choose 3 hour tour option, you’ll go around the old fortress and go down to the Olympic Stadium on the old race track. We’ll drive segway through the Olympic facilities and see the other side of the city. After, we will go to the National Palace built for the second World Expo. From here we will have a view of one of the main squares of Barcelona, Plaza España, with the world-famous group of Music Fountains.
The Segway tour of Montjuic Hill will show you:
- Gothic Quarter
- Roman Wall
- The Face Of Barcelona sculpture
- Monument of Columbus
- The Old Port / Port Vell
- Montjuic park
- Viewpoints of Montjuic hill
- Castle of Montjuic (outside)
- Maritime Museum (outside)
Additional sights could be achieved on the 180-minute tour:
- Olympic Stadium
- National Palace (outside)
- Magic Fountain
- The easiest way to climb to Montjuic Hill
- Choose from 2 up to 3 hour tours options
- Find Barcelona rooftop views
- Green relaxed park on the top of the city!
- Discover the Olympic Stadium
- Make an unforgettable photos in front of Music Fountains.
Carrer d'En Groc, 2, Barcelona 08002
120 up to 180 min
Returns to original departure point
- Live guiding
- Safety training
- Photo service
- Headgears (all the sizes)
- Raincoats if needed
- A bottle of water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks during the tour (optional)
- A driver’s license is not required
- Helmets are mandatory and different helmet sizes are offered
- Minimal age to use Segway or eScooter in Barcelona is 16, its the Law. For underage we can offer ebikes instead.
- Maximum age to participate in a tour – 75 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed to join the tour
- In case of rain, proper raincoats are provided free of charge and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled with a full refund for your safety
No deposit is required, you can pay in our office on the day of the tour. We trust our guests and hope that you will come on time. If you change your mind, let us know at least 48 hours in advance. This way you do not deprive others of the opportunity to take advantage of the available date.
If you have prepaid your tour, you must cancel at least 48 hours prior the start time.
For groups of 8 or more participants, the cancellation policy may change and is always included in the proforma invoice.